All advice and explanation of the law in this law guide is intended for information purposes only, and is not a substitute for taking formal specific legal advice from a practising solicitor or barrister. While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this law guide and the opinions in it, no responsibility for loss occasioned to any person or company acting or refraining from action as a result of any statement in it or otherwise caused by relying upon the contents of this law guide is accepted by the authors or publishers.
The terms “Lawrite Ltd” “Lawrite” or “us” or “we” or “our” refer to the owner of the website, Lawrite Limited (Company registered in England and Wales, number: 4069926) whose registered office is Longcroft House, 2 – 8 Victoria Avenue, London EC2M 4NS. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Lawrite is not a firm of solicitors and is not regulated or authorised to give legal advice to individual members of the public and is not a claims management company.
- Nothing on this website or the guides or links on this website is intended as legal advice or to be relied upon by anyone for any purpose and all the contents is published for guidance and explanatory or illustrative purposes only and no liability for the accuracy of the contents can be accepted by Lawrite.